problem with vanilla-kernel-patchset

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Tue Sep 4 12:18:35 CEST 2007

This is a question regarding kernel development, so _please_ post it to
openmoko-kernel at lists.openmoko.org.  Not everybody in our community is
interested in those technical details, and vice versa, people who work
on the kernel might not read community.

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 03:38:24PM +0200, Dennis Gessner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some problems pushing all patches onto the vanilla Kernel (2.6.21.1).
> After using "quilt push -a" not all patches were applied.

the trunk patchset is for 2.6.22.x.
if you want to use 2.6.21.x, please use an old branch, not the svn trunk