SMedia 3362

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Tue Sep 4 12:58:16 CEST 2007

Harald Welte <laforge at openmoko.org> wrote :

> So are you claiming the open source drivers that we are writing are not
> open source, merely by the fact that we are writing them?  Using this
> argument, the entire openmoko software stack would not be open source,
> because we are writing it.

I misunderstand the announcement over these drivers then. It wasn't clear that these would be released as source or if they would be a binary like the GSM and GPS.

If you're writing these but referring to NDA documents and the drivers will be open source then there's no problem at all.

---
G O Jones