I broke my (non-NEO!) phone :-(

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 07:47:55 CEST 2007

On 9/4/07, Jimmy McMillan <jimmy at freshstation.org> wrote:
> If you think you can wait a few more months before you'll be able to use
> it as a phone, then I don't see the harm in not deving for it.  :P

...so I might as well dev for it.

True, true, but setting up the build env. has proven to be ... hard on
a Mac. There are the VMWare images, but it's an iMac G5, so I have no
Intel processor to run the VMWare player on. And running it under
Virtual PC may prove to be slowish, to say the least. But, I'll be
upgrading my RAM soon, so maybe then Virtual PC with VMWare player may
be an option.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0