I broke my (non-NEO!) phone :-(

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:48:09 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Christ van Willegen wrote:
> True, true, but setting up the build env. has proven to be ... hard on
> a Mac. There are the VMWare images, but it's an iMac G5, so I have no
> Intel processor to run the VMWare player on. And running it under
> Virtual PC may prove to be slowish, to say the least. But, I'll be
> upgrading my RAM soon, so maybe then Virtual PC with VMWare player may
> be an option.

You may be able to convert the VMware image to a VirtualPC image and run it
direct. A tool certainly exists but it seems to be Windows-only. I've seen
suggestions that qemu-img can do the conversion too, but the VHD format's not
mentioned in the man page for my install.

http://vmtoolkit.com/files/folders/converters/entry8.aspx