Myth Busting FTW

openmoko at tonymorelli.com openmoko at tonymorelli.com
Thu Sep 6 19:45:03 CEST 2007

> second revision. A few thousand devices being sold in a month shows
> that there is some demand for a real GNU/Linux running phone, does it
> not?

I think there was demand, but if you look at how the number of posts on
this list has been downhill since a little after its release, I think
people might have changed their minds..

This is why I changed my mind - I have no interest in using this phone
until it has a reliable dialer.  Until then you cant really call it a
phone...  I just put mine on the shelf in its super cool looking bullet
proof case and maybe someday I will take it down and try to mess with it..