Making GPRS/pppd connection.

Bartlomiej Zdanowski b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Fri Sep 7 13:53:44 CEST 2007

I lost my hope... Thank you for response.

Henry Law pisze:
> My neo can use GPRS. But need to stop gsmd first.
>
> I put all the AT command in to chatscript and try pon gprs. ppp0 appear
> after a while. I am using PEOPLES in HongKong and the SIM card does not
> have a PIN.
Could you send me your scripts?
> Did you see any AT command log in /tmp/gsmd.log or /var/log/message?
I didn't search there. What should I search for?

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street