Apple is going to beat all competitors

roby hariseldon78 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 20:18:10 CEST 2007

In my opinion software can make the difference.. I think openmoko should go
in the direction of providing things not possible in a closed phone.. And
hardware upgradability (possibility to change processor, or to add memory)
would mean that the initial investment can be compensated with the longevity
of the phone..

roby