Apple is going to beat all competitors

Kalle Kärkkäinen kalle.karkkainen at intstream.fi
Fri Sep 7 21:26:49 CEST 2007

Mikko Rauhala wrote:
> Hell, a simple app for encrypted voice calls over GSM data will
> instantly make it the cheapest, most transparent secure cellular, adding
> it on the top of the shopping list of another niche. I'm sure there are
> other killer features that add a niche at a time. And those add up.

Yeah, thats the kind of Freedom fighting ads Openmoko needs.. :)

"Are you scared of the big brother? Heres a cheap phone for secure calls!"

Don't get me wrong, it's great that people can build up on this. But it
might well be that this kind of features narrow chances on *certain*
markets. ECHELON are you listening? ;)

--
Kalle.