Apple is going to beat all competitors

Mathew Davis someoneinjapan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 23:07:40 CEST 2007

Amen!

I couldn't have stated it better my self.  I don't like it when people say
oh no the I phone is going to squich the Neo1973. Me no phone can touch the
neo1973.  For me it is a revolution, that will change the way phone
industry.  For far to long the phone industry has been this big monster that
has taken away freedom from the get go.  And we just keep taking it lying
down.  If people are sick and tired of letting the phoen companies drive, or
I should say stifle, innovation then they will pick the neo1973.  The
Neo1973 is not going to compete with the iphone it is competing with the way
the phone industry treats it's customers.  I think that is worth any price.
Now having extra features, nice UI, and a good looking device it really nice
and I think could add a great deal of momentum to the project.  But this
whole the Neo1973 project is doomed I just don't like.  And all those people
saying that they will buy an iphone now because the price is so low, good
for you, I hope you buy a neo also because you will understand that it can
make the future better.