application idea: georeferenced photos

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sat Sep 15 19:17:14 CEST 2007

Definitely a great application - and not just for openmoko.

Check on my blog www.collins.net.pr/blog for Microsoft Photosynth as an
idea of what the future could hold with geo-located photos.

I also think any photograph application should be storing photos on an
internet based server along with the co-ordinates and then allow
chronological viewing...as well as other references.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net