Buglabs

hank williams hank777 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:30:01 CEST 2007

I dont know what you mean by whether they "have" modules yet. Clearly they
are not shipping yet. On the other hand I saw (and held) modules in person,
albeit not plugged in and demonstrated. They said these were production
modules. It sounds like hardware is frozen, or close to frozen. Moreover, If
what they told me in person (and whats on their website) is true, they will
be releasing four modules by the end of the year. But none of the modules
they are publicly discussing is a cell module.

Hank