Dual-boot? (was Re: Qtopia coming for Neo1973)

Ryan Prior piratehead at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:34:20 CEST 2007

Is there a bootloader option for the Neo that could let developers decide
whether to boot into OpenMoko or QTopia? If so, it could provide a
convenient fallback option in case tinkering with one of the systems caused
it to stop working. You could boot into QTopia to surf the net and debug the
OpenMoko partition, and vice versa.