Qtopia coming for Neo1973

Scott Rushforth scott at spotman.net
Tue Sep 18 18:28:08 CEST 2007

fwiw --

I just installed the qtopia images, and am _very_ impressed.

On bootup my phone told me I had new text messages, and displayed them
very easily.  I even sent a text without issue.

Phone calling works, for both incoming and outgoing calls, the only
hitch was that I had to manually set the alsa levels using gsmhandset.state.

This is by far the most usable my neo has ever been, so I will most
likely keep using the qtopia image until the moko images do calling and
sms without as much fiddling around.

cheers to qtopia,

-scott