Qtopia coming for Neo1973

thomas.cooksey at bt.com thomas.cooksey at bt.com
Tue Sep 18 21:40:35 CEST 2007

>Would you really say either gnome or is wasted effort and should be
>discontinued? Or vim/gnome,linux/bsd,gecko/webkit/mysql/postgres...

Yes, it's my personal belief that these projects all represent wasted effort and that if they cooperated they'd achieve more. I always get a nice warm fuzzy feeling whenever I see a forked project merge (Compiz Fusion, Webkit/KHTML)

PS: Thanks for the examples. It's by far the most convincing argument I've seen yet. :-)