Screen shots of Qtopia on Neo and some thoughts

Jeremy G atrus123 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 04:40:53 CEST 2007

I would be so disappointed if the OpenMoko devs gave up.  Don't get me
wrong, I'm excited about Qtopia on the Neo, but I'm more interested in
having options.  I'm the type of user who loves to play with distros
on my computers; being able to swap mobile OSes from OpenMoko to
Qtopia to Sun's Java-based OS and back again is a nerdy, wet dream.

J.