Help Request for our Webshop

Giles Jones giles.jones at zen.co.uk
Sun Sep 23 02:26:39 CEST 2007

On 22 Sep 2007, at 23:37, Ted Lemon wrote:

> On Sep 22, 2007, at 1:22 PM, Ian Stirling wrote:
>> Paypal means that you never see the CC info at all.
>
> This is called throwing the baby out with the bathwater...

Indeed, you don't want to have to deal with PayPal and Ebay if you
can help it. Even if you suspect you are about to be ripped off, you
still have to complete the sale or else they get shirty.

There's no way I'm going to post an item to a unconfirmed address
with a CC name that doesn't match the buyer, but I got warned about
not completing the sale.

Best not to build a business around PayPal/Ebay without knowing the
ropes.