interface design suggestions

Dani Anon mrtitor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 00:06:58 CEST 2007

I find exactly the same flaws I'm talking about in what you call the new
interface. Maybe we are not looking to the same thing? Could you provide
an screenshot of the new interface or tell me how my suggestions aren't
relevant anymore?

And the header thing is obviously something I didn't do along the
missing things I mentioned but I forgot to mention that particular
detail. As I said, it's work in progress, but I wanted to discuss this
beforehand cause I don't have much time for something that isn't going
to be used.

Dani