Qtopia coming for Neo1973

Dani Anon mrtitor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:18:39 CEST 2007

Just for the record, those are tablets, that weight more (i.e: they
have more battery life thus power) that can take such overhead. N800
doesn't even have phone functions! Do you know about any linuxphone
with X?

Consider that QT had a X port already, why waste time removing the X
dependence for QTopia if the overhead wasn't important? ;)

Dani