Qtopia coming for Neo1973

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 19:22:03 CEST 2007

It may be worth mentioning that D also works well with straight C libs,
but can't interface directly with C++.  Its in the same league as C++ in
terms of speed, while arguably being more elegant.

I haven't worked with scheme since the 80's, in my intro to programming
course!  I'll have to check that out, I remember it being a very
flexible and fun language.  IIRC the gimp uses it in its scripting system.