FM Radio

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:17:04 CEST 2007

Brad! :)

neo uses a csr bluecore4 chip. there's a bluecore5-mm which includes
an fm radio. It might even work where the bc4 currently sits.

otoh, the bc5-mm is starting to show up in bluetooth headsets. As long
as you didn't need to record the radio for some reason or expect to
get sideband data, this takes the phone out of the loop nicely.

Brad