Apple's heavy hand an opportunity for Linux smartphones likeOpenMoko

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at email.arizona.edu
Sat Sep 29 02:37:47 CEST 2007

That's not what he meant and you know it.  He meant more useable space on
the screen.  The easier the phone is to use the better.  Although halting
work on the GTA02 is completely ludicrous.  Qtopia found a great way to
utilize the space as does OM2007.2.  Only thing they need to figure out is
text input and they'll be golden.