Community announcement: poll for Openmoko "Community Member of the Week"

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Apr 1 02:56:36 CEST 2008

Hi!

Thanks whoever set up the wiki page.

I'd like to suggest a minor change: The last column should be the names
(or nick) of the voters, to avoid voting twice by mistake. Take a look
at the third line I've just added as a sample.

If there are no objections I'll make that change at the end of this week
when we set up for next week. (I'll just change the column heading.)

Come to think of it, we don't really need to record the nominator, do we?

Congratulations Kevin and Josch on your nominations!

It should be noted that we appreciate the work of all of you, whether
you win or not.

Michael