support win mobile

John Lee john_lee at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 1 08:05:58 CEST 2008

Dear Community,

A decision has been made _today_ that Openmoko is going to support
Windows mobile.  We, the distribution team, want to provide our
customers the maximum freedom in choosing whatever platform they want,
even the close source ones.  We will make necessary modifications to
wine, thus enable win mobile on neo.

One specific Openmoko hardware is going to support Windows mobile.
It's the Neo Pocky.  A prototype has been made and placed in our
meeting room for quite a while.  Please check this url for intro and
photos:

http://walkingice.twbbs.org/blog/?p=336

Regards,
John Lee