FreeRunner mass market phone, status?

Matt Manjos matt at manjos.com
Tue Apr 1 18:24:00 CEST 2008

Well, the mass market phone itself won't be available for a long time.
The next date should be the release of the HARDWARE of the final
phone, but shipping with incomplete (developer) software. If you want
a final, polished, stable phone, it's going to be some time now.

Last I heard the testing was going on for how well they could ramp up
production (finding fabrication bugs, improving factory yields). I'd
like an update from Michael on that process, but knowing the details
won't make it show up any sooner :P

Matt