Car charger to GTA02

Johann Koenig explosive at hvc.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 19:03:47 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Alexander Frøyseth
<alexander.froyseth at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hmm
>  Perhaps I will make one, and offcorse share the plans.
>  I do not have a Neo, but if someone dares to try it on theirs and it works,
> I will be a verry happy man.
>
>  Starting the research now, anyone that can give me the specs of the
> charger, Voltage and Amps.

This has been sort-of discussed before. Looking back:

On Mar 27, 2008, at 2:58 PM, joerg wrote:
> Correct, it checks for 48k-OHM resistor on ID-pin of mini-USB, then enables 1A
> instead of 100/500mA USB-standard.

And I believe USB (by specification) provides 5V. So as long as your
charger is capable of providing 5V and 1A, you could set up the
resistor and the GTA02 would automatically draw the full amount.

--
-Johann Koenig
(re-sending from other account; forgot which one i joined the list with)