OpenMoko Presentation in London

Juan Luis Prieto Martinez sirjuanlu at gsyc.escet.urjc.es
Wed Apr 2 22:51:43 CEST 2008

what a pity that I'm that close to London but I don't have time to go
because of the work. But I would like to be there.

Are you going to film it? Or at least have some videos hands on with the new
FreeRunner? That would be great for all of us that connot go.

Good luck and have fun aftherwards if you go for a pint or have dinner some
of you together.

Regards

JuanLu

2008/4/2, Federico Lorenzi <florenzi at gmail.com>:

> You lucky people in Europe / America get to have all the fun! I don't
> suppose there are any plans for a trip to South Africa :)
>
> Cheers
>
> Federico
>

> On 4/2/08, john <jptmoore at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sounds like a good evening! I will try and attend.
> >
> > John.
> >
> > On 02/04/2008, Thomas Wood <thomas at openedhand.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >  UKUUG is hosting a talk by Ole Tange about OpenMoko next week in
> London
> > >  (9th April). I'm planning to go along and take the latest GTA02
> > >  (FreeRunner) prototype if anyone is interested in seeing it in
> action.
> > >  I'll probably also stick around afterwards to chat and grab some
> dinner.
> > >
> > >  More details here: http://www.ukuug.org/events/openmoko/
> > >
> > >  Regards,
> > >
> > >  Thomas
> > >
> > >  --
> > >  OpenedHand Ltd.
> > >
> > >  Unit R Homesdale Business Center / 216-218 Homesdale Road /
> > >  Bromley / BR1 2QZ / UK             Tel: +44 (0)20 8819 6559
> > >
> > >  Expert Open Source For Consumer Devices - http://o-hand.com/

JuanLu