Loosing your moko

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:45:35 CEST 2008

Hello
I am a programmer, and I possible I will have some of the technical
capacity to develop something like this.
I don't have any experience about OpenMoko programming, so, is very
possible I will not have success.
But I will try to do, when I will buy my first FreeRunner ( I hope it
will come out as soon as possible).

I will try, if I will not have sucess, no one will know! :)