Product Update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 7 00:44:07 CEST 2008

 As I explained a while back we had a few milestones to hit before beginning
mass production.
The First was DVT. Building phones and verifying the design. That's been
completed and so we have
Moved onto the next stage PVT. Verifying the design for Production. This
stage is always a bit annoying
Because the temptation is to throw the switch and build a billion phones.
There are three PVT builds scheduled
And the first has been completed. The completed handsets will be tested and
then we will tweak the process and build two more PVT  batches. It's the
final push people so everybody keep your good humour.