tangoGPS refresh maps?

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Mon Apr 7 01:16:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

Fantastic work on TangoGPS--it's seen more use than anything else on my
Neo... and today I just tested out the tracking feature, following
Marcus's instructions to upload my map to openstreetmap.org for some
trails in a local park... great fun!

That brings up a question, though--when my contributions reach the map,
how do I refresh the maps I've already downloaded? Is there a setting to
make TangoGPS check to see if there's a newer version of a tile? I'm not
set up for GPRS, and I've got quite a few tiles downloaded to the sd
card I'd rather not lose...

Cheers,

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"