Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Andy Powell openmoko at automated.it
Mon Apr 7 17:11:40 CEST 2008

On Monday 07 April 2008 15:56, Brad Midgley wrote:
> Hey
>
> Are you trying to influence the poll? "No, 3g is essential" won't
> register... a popup tells me to select a valid choice :)

hehe, if I was trying to do that you'd have :

Is 3g important...

1. Yes.
2. No and I kill kittens.

It looks to me as if your vote was accepted :

No. 3g is essential. 	xxx.xxx.xxx.215 	xxxxxxxxxxx.comcast.net

Did you click twice? Do you have javascript on? Does it tell you that you
already voted?

Andy