Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Michele Renda michele.renda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:59:22 CEST 2008

In Italy there is an operator that give GPRS / UMTS / HSDPA with the
same tariff:
500 Megabyte/Month -> 20 Eur (after the first renew it become 1 Gbyte,
and you can renew it more time in a month)

It is not too expensive, for who do't have a broadband connection,
because here a bb connection cost around 40 Eur / month.
But I don't know how much necessary is to have it integrated in OpenMoko.