Toolchain on Ubuntu 7.10

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:38:53 CEST 2008

I didn't see anything on the wiki regarding repositories.  In fact, this is
what I suspected to be the problem.  What repositories should be added to
the base installation.  I simply installed from the Ubuntu 7.10 Desktop CD
and have done no additional configuration.  I'd like to update the wiki to
include instructions for starting from a basic fresh installation and
getting the entire toolchain built.

Thanks for your help.