Loosing your moko

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:48:50 CEST 2008

Some information about the users (like GPS tracks) can in some
countries be illegal unless the user wants this (even if the user is
the thief). Information retrieved illegally can not be used to put the
thief in jail and I believe that in some places in the US, the thief
might put you through a lawsuit and win (you always hear crazy stories
from the US legal system).

In Norway, we have something called Datatilsynet. Their main task is
to protect peoples privacy, and they are run by the government. I can
ask them if this would be legal in Norway. But for the other places, I
think people just need to figure out.