CAD file

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Apr 10 05:12:09 CEST 2008

Michael,
both the GTA01 and GTA02 zip files have those .1 extensions inside.
The files were created independently (GTA01 by me, GTA02 by Will).
There is nothing duplicate in the zip file, everything has .1
extensions.
I would be careful about renaming file extensions without checking in
Pro/E whether the result still opens.

Plus, why rename anything in the first place? This stuff works under
Pro/E, it is the original file format Pro/E saves in, including the
extension.
I wouldn't touch it.
Wolfgang