Who is who ?

openmoko at tsleg.com openmoko at tsleg.com
Thu Apr 10 13:50:49 CEST 2008

fredo at starox.org a écrit :
>> You're right.
>>
>> I added it, so as the nationality field.
>>

> What's the purpose of the nationality field ? It seem's misplaced for me.
> I would like something like "speaked language" and "location" because you
> can speak german and live in china.

You're still right ;)

I just thought it could be useful to have the information about the
country.
For example, I live in France, and I have questions about the freerunner
delivery in my country (taxes, local resellers ...), or will it work on
the nationals networks ... I could know if there is other people in the
same case.

I don't know if this information will be really useful.
People who don't want, don't have to specify this information.