Who is who ?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Fri Apr 11 01:15:01 CEST 2008

Ian Darwin wrote:
> How does having more bureaucracy help you find out who is trustworthy?
> Anybody can sign up on the wiki.

I agree with this -- anyone can sign up on the wiki and claim anything
they like.

If I had to guess, I'd say anyone with an @openmoko.com Email address is
pretty trustworthy. As for who else on the list is more worthy of our
trust than others, spend a few weeks on the list and see who's answering
questions and how many of those go corrected by other members (or not),
and you'll start to learn which people on the list know what they're
talking about.

And as a friendly reminder to new subscribers to the list, feel free to
look back through the list archive to read up on information. Things
like the "400MHz cpu vs 500MHz cpu" was covered back in January or February.

-id