Unofficial poll: Do you want 3G in the proposed successor, GTA03?

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:08:16 CEST 2008

Personally, I'm one of those who don't have a data plan, and that most of
the times are in range of wifi access, but in my opinion the next OM should
have at least wifi and HDSPA 3G or something like that.

I don't think it's very useful to consider wimax because currently you see
that nowhere, and 3G is pretty well deployed in most countries by now.

Anyways, I guess that for GTA02 you could always get one of those usb-3g
modems and use it. The problem will probably be the usual where to get linux
drivers for something like that.

Ivo