ssh over bluetooth

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 14:25:01 CEST 2008

Hi, from what I know everyone is talking about using the neo with the
usb but noone has told anything regarding an ssh session (or something
similar) over bluetooth. So is it possible to use the neo like that?
Bluetooth usually provide a serial port emulation (rfcom) if it's like
that we can provide something like a login shell over that tty (yes a
login because the bluetooth protocol usually is not so secure). What
about that?
Don't know if it's just a feature or if it's possible to implement
something like that.

Cya

Pietro