next costumers location

Erland Lewin erland at lewin.nu
Sun Apr 13 09:59:23 CEST 2008

2008/4/13, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net>:
>  Well, if you consider that you've to pay the shipping costs from Usa or
> Asia in 10 or more people, instead that as an alone buyer I think that you
> gain really more than 30$-8€ ;)

Well, that is the key question now for us in the EU - I believe that
FIC has said that they will have a distribution center in the EU,
which should make the shipping much less expensive. The very high
shipping cost in relation to the price of the phone I think was a
problem with the GTA01...

I'm very much looking forward to hearing about how FIC will solve the
EU distribution, and how much the shipping will be in Europe on top of
the $399 + VAT price, which I think is a very good price. I think that
info would be in the next update from FIC.

/Erland in Stockholm, Sweden