next costumers location

Sebastian Billaudelle sebbil at gmx.de
Sun Apr 13 13:01:39 CEST 2008

I think that's the point. If anybody wants to do that, OK...
But I don't want to see the openmoko-/fic-people involved in such a
thing - that's unethical!
"Open" does not mean "anarchistic". We are part of our states and we
have to pay for that privilege...

cheers
Sebastian

Am Sonntag, den 13.04.2008, 12:17 +0200 schrieb Dr. H. Nikolaus
Schaller: