next costumers location

flexd flexd at doombox.org
Sun Apr 13 15:00:41 CEST 2008

I'm actually not part of your states, so i don't really feel the need to
pay or support you :)
But whatever makes you comfortable i guess, i have no problem evading
some of my countrys tax laws, they make enough money.
It's either that or order it to a friend in the US that  can bring it
back, it all depends on what openmoko/FIC feels comfortable with.

-Kristoffer