FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 01:39:09 CEST 2008

I would consider the following if I were in your shoes...

1) include the custom (closed) cable or at least make it an option
2) ensure the manual includes that a standard USB cable will work.  Be sure
to list the limitations of said cable. (I think the wiki has this but it
needs to be in the docs that go with the phone.)
... OR...
3) publish the pinout / construction of the custom cable.  Maybe publish the
BOM and your source of those items.  Perhaps a 3rd party could make a small
ebay fortune out of this item.

That's my two cents.

Lowell