FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Andy Powell openmoko at automated.it
Mon Apr 14 08:30:06 CEST 2008

On Monday 14 April 2008 00:13, steve wrote:
> There will be two  products. Buy 1 OR buy 10. ( in 850 and 900 versions of
> course)

This seems like an odd decision to me, is it just a limitation of the store
software you are using? Even OS Commerce can handle price breaks.

The same thing happens at 15, 19 ?

> So, if you wanted 11 you would buy a 10 +1.  and yes, this is a always an
> issue in volume sales.

Sorry but 10+1 is never an issue in volume sales because no one does it like
that. It's 10+ 100+ 1000+ etc... You don't treat 11 any different from 10 in
pricing terms.

--

Andy / ScaredyCat