FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

morricone morricone at 42productions.org
Mon Apr 14 14:05:23 CEST 2008

steve wrote:

> [...] your feedback

Here are my 2 cents:

Must have:
Neo ;)
Stylus

Optional:
Charger (Would be useful, at least for end user, so he's sure he doesn't
stress a normal usb charger too much (>500mA))

Not want:
Headset (Most of them are crap and I don't even open the plastic bag
anymore, but unless the hardware gets fixed it probably doesn't matter,
because you want a battery-sucking Bluetooth headset to get hifi sound)
MicroSD (I think everyone has specific needs for his own and personally I
don't want to pay extra for a MicroSD card I will never use)

Things I'd like to purchase separatly:
- Car charger/holder
- Y-USB-Cable for hostmode/charging