FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 15:22:34 CEST 2008

I think the only thing in that list I would want with the Freerunner
is the USB cable (as I don't have many mini-USB cables).  I already
have a nice bluetooth headset and MicroSD card.  Any of those included
with the Freerunner would be useless for me and would seem a waste of
money to me, personally.

Obviously this is only my opinion.  I suppose to others, the USB cable
is useless but they really need a headset or something.  Everyone will
have different needs, so I don't think you should even try to make
everyone happy.  I say only include the minimum required for the phone
to be usable.  Everything else can be purchased separately.

-Steven