FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 14 23:15:54 CEST 2008

Wow,

 Kevin, that is really enlightening for me. I've never heard anyone talk
about why they like the pouch.

I was kinda thinking about making things like the pouch a give away at trade
shows and on the community list. Not for everybody, but for folks who were
contributers.  I would rather give 5K pouches to community members who
posted great ideas, than ship 100,000 to people and have 95000 end up in the
trash bin.