Charger?

Federico Lorenzi florenzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 23:43:32 CEST 2008

I propose it asks "do you care about your charger? yes/no". But more
seriously, is there a wall USB charger out there not rated to atleast
500ma? AlI of mine say they are rated until 2A. How about start off in
100ma mode and try and negotiate with a host. If it fails, after 30
seconds go into 500ma mode.

My 2 ZA cents (about $0.003)