End User Input....and Question

mstovel at comcast.net mstovel at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 18:24:12 CEST 2008

 Although  I may not be the typical end user, I want to say that i believe this phone will have appeal to end users like me, who are looking for a phone that can be updated and customized.   The Freerunner is in a great position to appeal to those who  think GREEN.   I have 5 cell phones that need to be recycled....what a waste.

 My question is... since I am not a developer... what would be the risk of getting one when available to list members?    Appreciate  any input.   Been waiting so long.

 vote to have the AC charger and stylus and the lanyard (unique with the logo)
Mary