RE: Trading in €uros ?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 15 20:46:37 CEST 2008

It's much more complex than that. We will quote in USD. We buy components  in other currencies,  so as currency
changes, the value of what we hold changes as a function of currency fluctuations. At this stage of the game, the currency we quote
in is a minor issue. That said , the dollar sucks. Somebody has to.

  _____