DHL has a package for me!

steve steve at openmoko.com
Tue Apr 15 21:02:31 CEST 2008

It was funny, the lady at Customs called and said, "you sound like an
american"

I could not resist instantly imitating my swedish grandmother.
Probably not to bright on my part, but I was annoyed.

Anyway, I prezented my papers. FreeRunner is out of customs jail.

Customs Person: " These are samples; do they work?"
Annoyed Moshpit: " No, they are currently unemployed"